Faith & Purpose
Parents should have a clear understanding of the Biblical philosophy and functioning of Alpha Omega Academy. Parents should understand that all students of the school are taught according to the statement of faith.
- The Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- God created mankind, male and female, in His image. In disobedience, Adam and Eve sinned against God, which resulted in the fall of mankind. God has provided salvation for the sinner through the redemption in Jesus Christ and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- That salvation is by grace through faith alone.
- That faith without works is dead.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Biblical definition of marriage as between 1 man and 1 woman.
The primary purpose of Alpha Omega Academy is to operate a school to provide a Christ-centered and classical education which emphasizes academic excellence.
The philosophy and content of education at Alpha Omega Academy are founded upon the principle that is necessary to remain faithful and obedient to the truth of God as revealed in the Scriptures. Alpha Omega Academy attempts to operate as an extension of the family, recognizing the God-given responsibility and authority of parents to educate their children. At all its levels, programs and teachings, Alpha Omega Academy seeks to:
- Teach all subjects as parts of an integrated whole with the Scripture at the center (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- Provide a clear model of Christian life through its faculty, staff, and board of trustees.
- Encourage every child to begin and develop his relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ.
- Emphasize grammar, logic, and rhetoric in all subjects.
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve his academic potential.
- Provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to attaining these goals.
Alpha Omega Academy
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about Alpha Omega Academy. Please fill out the form to the right and you will receive a response in a timely manner. You may also give us a call using the phone number below.